🏡 Job Details:
The Executive Administrative Assistant position is an opportunity to experience and manage the behind the scenes of content creation on YouTube, Patreon, Social Media and in-house projects like NIMA!
You’ll be part of the RossDraws team developing a variety of skills and have an opportunity to network with other creators and professionals. Also, of course, you’ll get to hang with Milo! 🐾
The ideal candidate has both administrative and creative experience. The position is full time and requires reliable transportation.
The Studio is located in Los Angeles, CA.
- Executive Assistant
- Establish and maintain a professional relationship with sponsors and clients.
- Organize calendar and emails.
- Filing and retrieving records, documents, and reports.
- Provide general administrative support.
- Assistant Creator
- Manage and create monthly Patreon content.
- Partake in Patreon/YouTube filming.
- Advise with + brainstorm new ideas for products, content, and events.
- Ecommerce Manager
- Handle mass product imports.
- Appropriately plan + prepare for product releases and sales events.
- Fulfill store orders.
- Manage listings, SKUs, and inventory.
- Customer Service & Quality Control
- Assist customers/Patrons with inquiries, order requests, or questions.
- Help out on the floor at future convention events and tours.
- Sufficient Understanding in: Photoshop, InDesign, Google Suite, ShipStation, The RossDraws Brand.
- Experience in an administrative role.
- Familiar with Ecommerce, Merchandising, Importing/Exporting goods.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to organize a daily workload by priorities.
- Be able to meet multiple deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Proactive approach to problem-solving with strong decision-making skills.
- Creative background preferred!
🌍 To apply:
Please send resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org with the email headline "RD Exec. Assistant Application".
If you have any creative work, feel free to include a link to your socials/portfolio as well!